AS Unisex Short Classic Australian Made UGG Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
AS Unisex Short Classic Australian Made UGG Boots #AS3015
Our iconic Ugg Boots are made from Premium Australian Sheepskin, giving your feet comfortable in both summer and winter due to the insulation in the material. They are also water-resistant meaning that they will last longer in any weather.
- Australian Genuine Sheepskin Upper, Lining & Insole. Premium Australia twin-faced merino sheepskin, is dense, soft, and highly comfortable.
- The twin-face sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discolorations when exposed to moisture.
- Water Resistant, HQ certified. The upper is pre-treated with a layer of nanotech coating that repels liquid and stains. It keeps your boots clean as long as possible.
- Soft durable non-slip double-layer TPR outsole for comfort and support. The waffle-like pattern is designed for better grip on any surface and advanced wear resistance.
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- Fine craftsmanship.
- 100% brand new and high quality,
- Package and Product Designed in Australia. This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb, and it has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in Australia
- Colours: Chestnut Chocolate Black Grey
- Origin: Made in Australia
AU Ladies 4 / AU Men 2 / EU 35
AU Ladies 5 / AU Men 3 / EU 36
AU Ladies 6 / AU Men 4 / EU 37
AU Ladies 7 / AU Men 5 / EU 38
AU Ladies 8 / AU Men 6 / EU 39
AU Ladies 9 / AU Men 7 / EU 40
AU Ladies 10 / AU Men 8 / EU 41
AU Ladies 11 / AU Men 9 / EU 42
AU Ladies 12 / AU Men 10 / EU 43
AU Ladies 13 / AU Men 11 / EU 44
Perfect product. Took ages to arrive but I guess that’s COVID.
these came in amazing condition, would definitely recommend to a friend 👍
Very happy with the product and delivery
I bought two pairs of these (black & chestnut) because I pretty much live in Uggs when working from home and my old pair were hanging on by a thread. I specifically wanted Australian made as I believe in supporting the Aussie wool industry. Sizing is about right, they are light, very warm and snugg and very comfy. Stitching looks like it will last. Love them.
We provide Free Shipping for orders over $60 Australia Wide or $8 will be charged for orders less than $60. We use either Australia Post and another premium courier for all deliveries within Australia and New Zealand.
Delivery time is 1-6 business days from dispatch depending on where you are in Australia. Please also allow 1-2 business days for processing of your order. We endeavour to process our orders as quickly as possible. All deliveries are issued with a tracking number to track your parcel.
Please note that if the parcel is returned to sender due to the wrong address having been provided, you will need to pay a $10 restocking fee and if you want to cancel the order we will deduct a $10 restocking fee from your total refund. Once the returned to sender parcel is received we will send out a notification email to confirm the correct address, and we will keep your stock for two weeks only if we don't get a response from you.
If the cancel or exchange requests make after the dispatching,a $10 restocking fee will be charged as well.
NO RISK 30 DAY EXCHANGES, RETURN AND REFUNDS
If you want to return the footwear please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. You will then receive a confirmation email with your case number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for 30 days.
-The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you simply change your mind or change size, you need to pay for the return postage while we cover the second deliver if the exchange is needed.
- Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, request and delivery address.