Australian Sheepskin Long Wool Rugs 105cm Ugg Express Selected #LWP105N
The perfect sheepskin rug, thick, soft, and plush, perfect as a carpet to walk on or as a comfy piece to lay down and snuggle on. Made of genuine lambskin which is natural and long-lasting. Available in both camel and mushroom, this multipurpose rug is perfect for any home.
- Brand: Ugg Express Selected
- These premium sheepskin rugs are thick, soft, and plush, perfect as a carpet to walk on or as a comfy piece to lay down and snuggle.
- Our Australian lambskin rug is subtle yet defined, featuring Camel or Mushroom color that blends in well with any home decor style.
- Our wool rug is hypo-allergenic and dirt repelling, as well as a great choice for your pets, to lay down on.
- Available in 2 Camel or Mushroom colors, this multipurpose rug could be used as a doggie bed, home decor, or even for your baby's tummy time!
- Great gift idea for friends, and family
Color: Camel / Mushroom
Origin: Made in China
Size: 105cm*70cm (Mid-width) with fur
*Please note: This product is made from natural hide and there will be slight differences between the product pictured and the product you receive as no two natural hides are exactly the same.
- Best to dry clean
- Small stains can be sponged off with a damp cloth.
- Wash with a mild soap or enzyme-free fabric washing liquids.
- A brisk shake and a brief brush will restore the pile.
Lambskin and Sheepskin is a natural materials. Each and every lambskin rug will have small differences in shape and color. It is perfectly normal if your sheepskin rug has a smell. We recommend our customers vent the rugs outside to minimize the natural smell.
7 uses for sheepskin rugs you may not have thought of!
Sheepskin is one of the most multi-purpose materials on the planet - from doggie beds to home decor and your baby's tummy time, sheepskin is comfy, cosy, and extra cushioned for your comfort. We share our top seven uses for sheepskin, so you can get creative when you purchase your brand new rug. Read now!
We use either Australia Post and another premium courier for all deliveries within Australia and New Zealand.
Delivery time is 1-6 business days from dispatch depending on where you are in Australia. Please also allow 1-2 business days for processing of your order. We endeavour to process our orders as quickly as possible. All deliveries are issued with a tracking number to track your parcel.
Please note that if the parcel is returned to sender due to the wrong address having been provided, you will need to pay a $10 restocking fee and if you want to cancel the order we will deduct a $10 restocking fee from your total refund. Once the returned to sender parcel is received we will send out a notification email to confirm the correct address, and we will keep your stock for two weeks only if we don't get a response from you.
If the cancel or exchange requests make after the dispatching,a $10 restocking fee will be charged as well.
NO RISK 30 DAY EXCHANGES, RETURN AND REFUNDS
If you want to return the footwear please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. You will then receive a confirmation email with your case number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for 30 days.
-The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you simply change your mind or change size, you need to pay for the return postage while we cover the second deliver if the exchange is needed.
- Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, request and delivery address.